a

Lip Service

Spring is here, which means warmer days are upon us.  That's the good news.  The bad news is that, for me and many others just like me, allergy season is in full swing.  It's tough to look cute when your eyes are blood shot, your nose is constantly running, and everything itches.  For me, all the sneezing and wiping of my nose leads to dried out, messed up lips.  For the past week, I've had this terrible scaly patch on my upper lip.  Sexy.
Thankfully, Neutrogena's got my back. They've introduced a new line of lip balm, Revitalizing Lip Balm, to provide lips with instant beauty and long-term benefits. Made up of essential ion-mineral conductors, the ion2complex works in tandem with the product’s existing moisturizers to create a positive electric micro-current, instantly giving lips a fuller, more defined look. Available in six shades, Neutrogena Revitalizing Lip Balm SPF 20 instantly moisturizes and protects lips from the sun’s damaging rays to restore lip’s natural beauty while the product’s formula works over time to improve texture and restore the look of rosiness. 
Here are some additional deets:
  • SPF 20 protection 
  • Clinically proven to: 
    • Help improve lip’s texture in one week 
    • Help restore lip’s rosiness in one week 
    • Instantly moisturize lips, leaving them looking fuller and more defined 
    • Available Shades: Sheer Shimmer, Healthy Blush, Sunny Berry, Petal Glow, Soft Caramel, Fresh Plum 
    • Retail Price: $8.99/0.15 oz 
I've been using this all week, and I really like the Sunny Berry shade. It's feels lightweight but also nurishing, and it lasts a good long time. The only down side is that I keep it on my desk at work and the tube looks a little bit like a flash drive. Ha!

 So far, I'm liking this lip balm, and that little dry patch seems to be going away. Thank god!

Description: Lip Service
Rating: 4.5
Reviewer: Cute
ItemReviewed: Lip Service