a

Out, Out, Damn Spot!

When I was in Hawaii, I was putting on some sunblock when I noticed it: my first "dark" spot on my forehead.  Ugh!

I'm so careful when it comes to being out in the sun.  I try to use protection whenever I go out, but let's be honest...life happens.  I'm not surprised or upset with this little speck of discoloration.  No one has noticed it except me.  But don't think for one second that I like it!

I was thrilled to receive a bottle of Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution to try out.  I swear, it came at just the right time.  The market seems flooded with dark spot correcting serums at the moment, so it's fitting that I am now finding myself dealing with this issue.

The Kiehl's Clearly Corrective costs less than $50 for a bottle.  The bottle seems to be enough for months of use in my case, since I only have one dark spot and am only using it as a spot treatment.  Even if you were to use the serum over your entire face, I think it would last a good long while.  Don't you love when you actually get a liberal amount of a product?  Especially when it's on the spendier side? 

Anyway...I'm applying the serum twice a day (morning and night) before my normal moisturizer.  I've  only been using it for a week, so I haven't noticed any changes...yet.  I will say that there is nothing offensive about Clearly Corrective.  There is no harsh scent...it does not sting when it goes on.  It doesn't feel heavy or sticky or awful in anyway.  It's easy to use and the glass bottle looks lovely and sufficiently science-y. 

I'll keep you posted on how it goes and if I see any changes.  I'm hoping this works!  Let me know if you've tried any dark spot serums, and if you've had any luck.  For more info about Kiehl's Clearly Corrective, click here.


Description: Out, Out, Damn Spot!
Rating: 4.5
Reviewer: Cute
ItemReviewed: Out, Out, Damn Spot!