a

Ready for the Holidays?

I'm sad to say that I'm back from my trip to Hawaii.  It was so nice to be in the sun and to feel actual warmth in the middle of December.  Coming back to dark, dreary, and December-y Seattle was tough. While I hate having to fly, I love being in new places and was very appreciative of a change of scenery.  Just to make everyone living in a cold place a little crazy, here are couple shots of my vacation.
Lanikai Beach
Diamond Head and the lovely waters of Waikiki
Waikiki at Sunset
Since I work in the education business, I am off of work until January.  YAY!  I have plenty of cleaning, cooking, and gift wrapping in my future.  I think that by this time tomorrow, I'll be ready for Christmas.

How about you?  Are you ready for the 25th?  Is there anything you're really wishing for this year?  I'll be back soon...I hope you all have a Merry Christmas.  Oh, and Happy Hanukkah!

Description: Ready for the Holidays?
Rating: 4.5
Reviewer: Cute
ItemReviewed: Ready for the Holidays?