a

Adios, 2011!

Can you believe another year is coming to a close?  The older I get, the faster time flies by.  It's always nice to have a new year come, though...it seems to give us all a chance for reflection.  A new year is also a fresh start, and we could all use those from time to time.
This is where I'll be spending my new year's.  The Washington coast is all dunes and sand...a far cry from Hawaii's turquoise waters.  Sigh.

I am heading out to the beach (the WA coast is NOTHING like the beaches of Hawaii, I am sad to report) to celebrate the new year quietly, with my husband.  I'm skipping any "best of 2011" or "hopes for 2012" posts because, frankly, I just don't have the energy. Instead, I will leave you for the year by wishing you and yours a safe, happy, and healthy 2012!

I'll be back soon.

Description: Adios, 2011!
Rating: 4.5
Reviewer: Cute
ItemReviewed: Adios, 2011!