a

Red for Ed!

Since it's Monday, my nails are nicely painted.  I have no chips (yet), and my fingers are looking shiny and lovely.

This week's nail color is Royal Rajah Ruby from OPI...a delightfully dark, rich red that makes me think of the holidays.  But I'm not just wearing red polish for the good looks.  I work for a teachers' union, and today we're all wearing Red for Ed, as in public education.  Wearing red is a way to stand united as we tell our lawmakers in WA state that continued budget cuts to public education hurts kids and takes away their opportunities.

Makeup, work, and a political message all rolled up into a few coats of nail polish.  Who knew?

What color are you wearing on your fingers this week?

Description: Red for Ed!
Rating: 4.5
Reviewer: Cute
ItemReviewed: Red for Ed!