a

I'm Still Here...(or should I say: Stila Here!)

I swear, 2011 has been brutal on my blogging habits.  I am still here, still loving makeup, but I just haven't gotten back into the habit of regular blog posts.

EMBARRASSING.

Anyway...I make no promises, but I am going to try to do my best and post better.  Yes, you've heard that before from me, but hey...life is crazy.

So...before I scamper off again for a few weeks of silence (hopefully not!), I have to ask: What is on your beauty wish list this holiday season?  There are always so many kickass palettes and holiday editions...what do you have your eye on? 

Me?  I'm digging this lovely palette from Stila (their Dream in Full Color kit, $39), but I'm on a Stila kick as of late.  (I'm STILL loving In The Light, also worthy of adding to your wish list if you haven't given it a try yet.)

Leave me a comment and let me know what you absolutely, positively have to have (or give!) this holiday season.

Description: I'm Still Here...(or should I say: Stila Here!)
Rating: 4.5
Reviewer: Cute
ItemReviewed: I'm Still Here...(or should I say: Stila Here!)