a

Product Preview: Oil Free Supreme Foundation

I've been having a hell of a time finding a decent foundation lately.  I've tried a bunch of budget-friendly drugstore brands and have been disappointed by them all, in unique ways.  Some seem too light.  Others don't go on well.  I have yet to really fall in love with anything lately.  And I've spent a pretty penny to be disappointed.

When I was approached with an email about a new foundation by Laura Mercier, I couldn't wait to give it a try.  Laura Mercier makes very nice, high quality products, so I had my fingers crossed that this would be good.

Here's the deets: The new foundation is called Oil Free Supreme Foundation and it's an innovative new oil-free foundation that gives skin the ultimate coverage, comfort and wear for a flawless complexion. It is an oil-free, non-drying, lightweight formula that glides on evenly on to skin and does not settle into fine lines.  It claims to minimizes the appearance of pores for smoother skin and provides buildable coverage, from moderate to full, while it evens skin tone.

I've been wearing this foundation for a week now, and I think I'm in love.  YAY!  My skin has been looking pretty good--my normally visible pores are not as noticeable.  My skin tone is evened out and my face doesn't seem to get as oily as it has been with cheaper products by the middle of the day. My skin feels hydrated but not greasy, and I haven't noticed any annoying slippage.  It's easy to apply (I like the pump bottle), and has very little fragrance.

At $42, this product is a bit spendy, but I am really happy with the results.  To  me, it's worth the price.  Look for Oil Free Supreme Foundation in April.  It will be available in Porcelain Ivory, Blush Ivory, Warm Ivory, Sunny Beige, Vanilla Beige, Golden Beige, Shell Beige, Tawny Beige, Honey Beige, Suntan Beige, Toffee Bronze, Rich Sienna.

Description: Product Preview: Oil Free Supreme Foundation
Rating: 4.5
Reviewer: Cute
ItemReviewed: Product Preview: Oil Free Supreme Foundation