a

Dr. Oz and The Price of Beauty

 

I love beauty but not at the price of my health. Tuesday's Dr. Oz show was about the harmful toxins and chemicals in the makeup we use - I missed the show but read the article. A real eye opener. Over the years I've become more conscious of what I put on my skin and try to avoid products that contain parabens, sulfates and petroleum to name a few. It's hard to avoid when most of the brands you love still contain these ingredients.

Question is when will the other big name cosmetic companies wake up and stop putting harmful ingredients in products that are supposed enhance our beauty? Check out the Dr. Oz article "The Price of Beauty" to read about what's good for you and what ingredients to avoid.

What's your take? Do you only use all-natural or organic cosmetics? Do you read the ingredients on the labels?

Keep following my 14 Good-For-You Lippies For Valentine's Day to read about all natural or paraben-free lip products!

Description: Dr. Oz and The Price of Beauty
Rating: 4.5
Reviewer: Cute
ItemReviewed: Dr. Oz and The Price of Beauty