a

Day 2: 14 Good-For-You Lippies For Valentine's Day!

Day 2 of our 14 good-for-you lippies for Valentine's Day features a 100% organic tinted lip balm that will give you that "just kissed" look!

 
Julie Hewett Organic Camellia Balm in Ruby (Pot $20 USD): I can't tell you how much I adore Julie Hewett products. This has got to be one of my all-time favourite beauty lines. From the textures, the colours, the ingredients to the chic and glamorous packaging I love it all (and want it all)! 

Camellia oil is an old ancient beauty remedy used in Ancient China. It is rich in vitamins A, B, D & E while Camellia oil is made up of 85% Oleic acid, which is known as the closest oil to your skin's natural oils. This little pot has many benefits; promotes healing of scars and imperfections, contains natural UVA protection, rich in anti-oxidants and gives your skin a natural glow. The original version can be used on your hands, eyes, and face.

I had heard rave reviews of the original Camellia Balm in clear so I was excited to receive the tinted version in Ruby. Everyone knows this Makeup Junkie is a fan of tinted lip balms! Ruby is a gorgeous sheer reddy-pink and gives your lips that "just kissed" look that I love. After the moisture wears off the tint lasts on your lips as a pretty stain. 

The texture is very light feeling but leaves your lips moisturized. My lips are really dry though so I did have to reapply after a half hour or so but my lips stayed chap-free. It also has a nice light citrus flavour. Some of you may not like a pot but I love balms that come in pots. Plus, this one is so cute! The colour in the pot is so eye-catching you can't help but want it. But if you don't like dipping the finger, the original comes in a tube form. 

Also available in Rose, Original and all come in a palette form.

Have you tried this organic lip balm? Love it? Hate it? Want it?

If you missed Day 1 Lippie feature click here!



Description: Day 2: 14 Good-For-You Lippies For Valentine's Day!
Rating: 4.5
Reviewer: Cute
ItemReviewed: Day 2: 14 Good-For-You Lippies For Valentine's Day!